You have undoubtedly heard in the media that many events have been canceled by the coronavirus until April 3, 2020 or have been postponed to a later date.

In five weeks Mustang Fever will take place this year on April 18 & 19. We hope that by then the coronavirus can be controlled and the event can take place. The organisation of Mustang Fever will therefore continue to prepare for the event. If the government consider it necessary or the organisation of Mustang Fever to cancel the event, we will inform you as soon as possible.